Charnos Corselettes 2011

Here we are again, talking about lingerie and how it makes you look gorgeous.
But let's be honest for a second. Not every woman has mind-blowing hips and beautiful round breasts. Does this mean that a bulge or two can't make you feel seductive and sensual? No, not at all. It only means you have to pay extra attention when you're out buying lingerie. Because we all know, what's underneath your clothes is most important.
Charnos is one brand that got the idea and consequently, came up with perfect solutions for all women to look unbelievably sexy, whenever, wherever. This year's Charnos corselettes collection is daring, elegant and luxurious.
By now, I got the chance to experience this designer's creations and I must say they really do plead for craftsmanship and they combine support, elegance and luxury so that you look great for a convenient price.
This hourglass corselette is my first example of what this year's collection is all about. And as you can see, it's about feeling gorgeous while looking natural. This corselette is a combination of present and past. The vintage lace this piece is made of is like the cherry on top of the cake. I love vintage lace and I can say Charnos did a splendid job with this piece.

charnos-hourglass-corselette

If you're looking for a lighter shade, here is how you can look irresistible and glamorous. This corselette offers incredible support while shaping your body so that no one, and I mean no one, can resist you. Once again, vintage lace has its fair place and can make the perfect adornment for your cleavage. I always thought simplicity and sophistication made the perfect match. And here is a great example.

charnos-corselette-continuity-blush

On the other hand, black is immortal. If you're the black lingerie kind of girl, this hourglass corselette also comes in this dark shade that offers fantastic outline to your body. I’m not just saying this, I've seen it with my own eyes. I was blown away by the effect of a piece like this one right here.

charnos-corsellete-continuity-black

It's amazing how fashion evolved over the years. I mean look around, there's nothing that you cannot do in order to feel and look fantastic. Quite good, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment